Pricing

Packages are customized to fit your needs. It all begins with a concept or a basic idea of how you’d like to be photographed. The overall cost will be affected by complexity, whether props, hair-styling, or makeup application is needed, and, if travel is requested. You will be provided with an itemized quote.

WE CAN TRAVEL TO YOU! If you would prefer an in-home, in-office, or off-site session, please mention that in your inquiry. We will bring all of our equipment and expertise to YOU. I find that many clients prefer this option as it allows them to feel a sense of comfort in familiar surroundings.

We can do virtually any “style” of Photography. Photo-manipulations for example, are very complex and require hours of editing in Photoshop. If you use that style of image as a “measure of one’s skill”, you’ll see that no job is too complex for us.  I’ve provided a guideline below that shows starting rates for our most requested styles.

A 35% deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining 65% is due on the day of service. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and PayPal.  PayPal payments will incur a 3% transaction fee. Cancellations or rescheduling requires at least 3-days prior notice. Your deposit can be applied to a future agreed upon date – based on the photographer’s availability. If we are traveling out of state, It’s 35% plus agreed upon travel costs at the time of booking.

PLEASE CLICK TAB BELOW TO VIEW PRICING:


Beauty Photography Package #1 $325.00
60 Minute Photo Session
(1) Make-up Look
(1) Hair Style
(1) Theme or Concept
(1) Outfit of choice
(1) Retouched Digital Image in Mid-Resolution

Beauty Photography Package #2 $525.00
90 Minute Photo Session
(2) Make-up Looks
(1) Hair Style
(1) Theme or Concept
(2) Outfits of choice
(2) Retouched Digital Images in Mid-Resolution
$35 Credit Towards Prints
——–
OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Each additional retouched image is $100.00
Each additional Make-up look is $75.00
Each additional Hair Style is $45.00
Each additional Theme, Set, or Concept is $200.00
Each additional outfit change $50.00
The photographer charges $2.00 per minute if time extends beyond the allotted 60 mins included in the package.

Boudoir Photography Package #1 $325.00
60 Minute Photo Session
(1) Make-up Look
(1) Hair Style
(1) Outfit of Choice
(2) Retouched Digital Images in Mid-Resolution

Boudoir Photography Package #2 $525.00
90 Minute Photo Session
(1) Make-up Look
(1) Hair Style
(2) Outfits of choice
(3) Retouched Digital Images in Mid-Resolution
$35 Credit Towards Prints

Boudoir Photography Package #3 $750.00 
90 Minute Photo Session
(2) Make-up Looks
(1) Hair Style
(3) Outfits of choice
(5) Retouched Digital Images in Mid-Resolution
$50 Credit Towards Prints
——–
OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Each additional retouched image is $100.00
Each additional Make-up look is $75.00
Each additional Hair Style is $45.00
Each additional Theme, Set, or Concept is $200.00
Each additional outfit change $50.00
The photographer charges $2.00 per minute if time extends beyond the allotted 60 mins included in the package.

Photo Manipulation/Special Effects Photography Package #1 $595.00
60 Minute Photo Session
(1) Make-up Look
(1) Hair Style
(1) Theme or Concept
(1) Outfit of choice
(1) Retouched Photo-Manipulation

Photo Manipulation/Special Effects Photography Package #2 $850.00
90 Minute Photo Session
(1) Make-up Looks
(2) Hair Styles
(1) Themes or Concepts
(2) Outfits of choice
(2) Retouched Photo-Manipulations
——–
OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Each additional retouched Photo Manipulation is $240.00
Each additional Make-up look is $75.00
Each additional Hair Style is $45.00
Each additional Theme, Set, or Concept is $200.00
Each additional outfit change $50.00
The photographer charges $2.00 per minute if time extends beyond the allotted 90 mins included in the package.